The 2-day Managing Conflict and Disputes in the Workplace course will provide knowledge and skills to manage, resolve, and prevent escalation of conflict and disputes between individual employees and teams.
The course provides strategies for a consistent, systematic approach to conflict management and an understanding of key ADR interventions – Facilitation &
Mediation – and how to apply them successfully.
- Understanding Causes of Conflict in your workplace
- Strategies to prevent escalation
- Strategies to manage and resolve conflict
- Dispute interventions – Facilitating staff discussions (process and skills)
- Dispute interventions – Mediation and its application
- Managing support persons
- Managing confidentiality
- Practicing Facilitating staff in conflict
- Workplace policies and dispute management
24 and 25 October 2018
- The course combines presentations, role play scenarios and group exercises. It is a highly experiential and interactive course.
- Participants benefit from one to one coaching from experienced practitioners while practicing as a Mediator.
- Those wishing to be assessed in order to demonstrate competency or apply for accreditation under the National Mediation Standards will be assessed as a Mediator in a role play demonstration of 1.5 hours.
For HR, Managers, Supervisors, business owners and team leaders seeking to manage
internal conflict and disputes more constructively and prevent escalation.
The in-depth training is delivered by professional dispute resolution practitioners who are highly experienced in managing workplace issues and who understand the challenges on a
day to day basis.
Fee for 2-Day course $1200 + GST
Discounts available: Student, Travel, Not-For-Profit organisations, and multiple registrations.
Type: Short Course Intensive
Duration: 2 days
Hours: 15 hours
Location: Sydney CBD
Format: group activities, practical exercises, theory, discussion and skills practice
For more information contact:
Phone: 1300 610 599
Or visit this page
In house training can be customised to fit the specific needs of your organisation. The 2-day Managing Conflict and Disputes in the Workplace course can be delivered cost effectively at
For more information on how the inhouse training will benefit your organisation contact:
Phone: 1300 610 599